Today, after work, I rode 30 miles by myself from the San Marco Y down on San Jose Blvd. I felt pretty good, used our new insulated water bottles for water and gatorade. Then, I went to Yoga. It was a nice evening, but smoky from the fires in Waycross, Georgia. It reminded me of the fires in San Diego when we lived there. Then, came home and had dinner with Dustin and I did more research on nutrition products, and just spent over $200 on stuff on the hammernutrition website. Crazy!
It is Ironman eve and everything is going great! We are sitting here in our hotel room of Fairfield Inn and they have wireless internet in the rooms so I'm typing on my laptop. Dustin's shaving, Dave is drinking a beer, Jeff and Jen are being assigned duties, Paula, Kendra's sister is getting last minute tips for cheering from Kendra. Now Jeff, Jen, and Dave's pizza just got here. Kendra, Dustin and I already ate our microwaved pasta about 6 PM, while we hung out by the indoor pool with some of the kids from our group. By group, I mean the best freakin cheer squad ever!!!! We had our lunch at Panera bread earlier at 12 and met up with most of Dustin's family and my parents old friends' Greg and Mary who they hadn't seen in 10 years and their daughter, Nikki who lives here in Madison who we grew up together! She is going to be a part of our cheering squad tomorrow along with Bill, Gwen, Jeff, Dave, Jen, Walt, Judy, Becky, Ken, Don, Carolyn, Shelley, Braxton, ...
Comments